In addition to our Full-Time team at Evolve Studio we regularly work with core freelancers on a part-time or permalancer basis. We are always on the on the look out for core collaborators in specialized disciplines.
About the Motion Designer / Animator position...
We are looking for a talented 2d/ 3D generalists to collaborate with as we create innovative and engaging digital content. You will work side by side with our post production and VFX teams to ultimately serve the creative vision, meet the client's needs, and keep the post workflow running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
The ideal candidate is a story minded and detail oriented individual who is experienced in managing projects and tasks in a high-speed, high-performance environment. They are a force of calm and good judgment, an adaptable person who revels in change. Our generalists, animators and motion designers are innovative and adaptable creatives who work on the forefront digital filming technology.
Motion Designer / Animator responsibilities are:
- Designing and Animating in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D. Rendering in Octane or Redshift.
- Quality Assurance: Detailed oriented. Thoroughly check all work for errors before content is distributed downstream.
- Team Player: Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously or in a team environment.
- Contribute to a passionate and dynamic team of storytellers
2D/ 3D Generalist requirements are:
- 2-3 years experience as a 2D/ 3D generalist, Motion Designer or Animator. . Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, VFX project set-up, and essential workflows.
- Works well under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- Attention to detail, demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously and pick up new software/ tools quickly.
- Committed Teammate.
- Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Bachelor's degree in filmmaking studies or related field is a plus
- SYSTEMS EXPERIENCE: Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Octane, Redshift, etc.